Since 1992, Euragglo has been associated to the American group K.R. KOMAREK and through a take-over in 2018, the German group KÖPPERN is the sole shareholder of both companies.
The KÖPPERN Group is a family company, managed by Christopher SCHÄFER, 4th generation of the KÖPPERN family involved in designing and manufacturing briquetting and compaction-granulation systems, as well as comminution units based on the roller-press technology.
This network of know-how and expertise is now active worldwide thanks to this alliance and our group can propose technical solutions in many different industries to a large spectrum of companies.
Born with a dedication to quality and reliability, the KÖPPERN Group with EURAGGLO and K.R. KOMAREK are a strong team, 100% turned to the satisfaction of its present and future customers.
Our group is active worldwide and has installed more than 1 000 units in more than 40 countries, since its creation.
- 1898 The KÖPPERN family starts in briquetting in Hattingen, Germany
- 1920 The KOMAREK family starts in briquetting in Chicago, USA
- 1992 Creation of EURAGGLO S.A.S.
- 1997 EURAGGLO starts as distributor for K.R. KOMAREK
- 2009-2016 Development of the pilot plant and workshop in Quievrechain
- 2018 KÖPPERN becomes sole shareholder of K.R. KOMAREK and EURAGGLO